EMC

www.emc.com

EMC is a diverse workplace with great benefits and employees who genuinely care about their jobs.

Associate Program Manager (Current Employee) Santa Clara, CA

ProsMost of the people I work with (here in Santa Clara) are very open-minded, collaborative, and have the main goal in mind: Deliver the best possible service to our customers. The benefits are great. For example, when I took a maternity leave, our company offers the Short Term Disability Buy Up Program, and if enrolled, you are covered through MetLife which is EMC's own insurance, so as to make sure you receive your regular salary while you are on Maternity Leave. I thought this was awesome as many companies just leave you hanging, and you only get what the state is willing to give you.

The managers here are great, and always willing to help you reach not only your career goals but personal goals as well. The company has a program where they will pay for your higher education and certifications as well. There are many perks to working here at EMC. My experience has been fantastic.

We have free coffee, tea, soda, snacks, cereal and milk which is great! There is also a free gym on site.

Did I mention VERY competitive pay?

ConsThe cafeteria is not very good in our building (lacks in terms of quality and I've dealt with some, lets just say "moldy" situations)

Advice to Senior ManagementFor some reason my bonuses were taken away, not sure why that happened, it was explained in a very fuzzy manner. I still received a raise but I'm unclear as to why I no longer receive quarterly bonuses or participate in the quarterly Goals program...?? Maybe some better communication is needed.

All that glitters is not gold.

Technical Support Engineer II (Current Employee) Duluth, GA

I have been working at EMC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: They do normally pay over the standard (at least they did in the… Cons: It's all about the mighty dollar. They don't seem to have any concern about the employees themselves. You are constantly blindsided by decisions that significantly… Advice to Senior Management: The worst part of management is that it seems to have revolving doors and none of the visions that any management has get actualized. The… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great benefits, sub-par pay

Technical Support Engineer II (Current Employee) Draper, UT

I have been working at EMC full-time for more than a year

Pros: Health, dental, vision are all excellent depending on your plan. They offer incentives that are easy to complete to reduce… Cons: The salary is not at all what I feel it should be even with the attractive benefits. They try but it… Advice to Senior Management: If you do not want high attrition rates then I would… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on EMC.

Worked for EMC? Contribute to the Community!