EMC

www.emc.com

very competent in electrical area

Hardware Engineer (Current Employee) Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Prosmature management system. well paid job. fantastic lab. nice environment. nice place. industry-leading supplier. strong technical accumulation. world-wide fame. promising industry.

Constoo few travel oppotunities. some cliche, unnecessary work&testing. not yet fully developed Chinese center. some managers are process-only guy and know nothing about technique.

Advice to Senior Managementpromote more technical guys to management positions will do good to this company. invest more to China center. give employees more incentives.

Dog years

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at EMC

Pros: great money good latitude great marketing machine Cons: endless effort and stress everyone is nervous they will get fired No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Manager

I have been working at EMC

Pros: Fast paced, challenging environment, great people, pays above industry average. Cons: hard to balance work and personal life sometimes too much politics Advice to Senior Management: identify and remove sociopaths from middle management. Overall, leadership team is great, but there… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on EMC.

Worked for EMC? Contribute to the Community!