EMC

www.emc.com
  www.emc.com
There are newer employer reviews for EMC

Connecting with others around the world is the biggest benefit and also the biggest challenge

Current Employee - Technical Writer in Park City, UT
Current Employee - Technical Writer in Park City, UT

I have been working at EMC

Pros

Ability to learn something new every day, work with bright and talented people in an environment where my input is valued and respected. Interact with other writers from other countries on globally diverse projects.

Cons

Communication in a global dispersed organization can be difficult. It's crucial that we continue to seek new and innovative ways to connect to those coworkers who work in other offices and other countries

Continue to look for new ways to bring employees together - both physically and virtually. When employees in a geographically dispersed organization understand and relate to one another - we are better able to serve our customers needs.

2056 Other Employee Reviews for EMC (View Most Recent)

EMC- Thank you Uncle Joe!

Current Employee - Account Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at EMC

Pros

EMC is an incredible place for the individual that takes pride in working hard for individual success keeping in mind that the success of the team is the ultimate goal. As a former athlete, I feel at home working with other like minded individuals that refuse to lose! I couldn't imagine working in any other industry or for any other company.

Cons

There is an incredible pressure to hit your number each and every quarter. To be successful at EMC it has to be the #1 priority in your life! If you are not prepared to make that commitment it may not be the career or company for you.
    t
    t

It would be nice to take a vacation at Christmas time!

EMC is great place to work

Current Employee - Consultant Architect in Pleasanton, CA
    Current Employee - Consultant Architect in Pleasanton, CA

I have been working at EMC

Pros

Good management
    Independence at work
    synergy in acquisitions

Cons

No job rotation at middle layer

Keep up the work
    Give chance to move within company

There are newer employer reviews for EMC