EMG Corp

www.emgcorp.com
  www.emgcorp.com
There are newer employer reviews for EMG Corp

Solid employer with range of opportunity - range of peers varies with experience and knowledge

Former Employee - Consultant
Former Employee - Consultant

I worked at EMG Corp

Pros

Client base is consistant; services expand with available personnel experience or market demand

Cons

Growth is admirable, but continuity drives the services although there is little Real Estate with mimics the evaluation of another and markets are generally not cost predictable.

Management is very capable but may need to be open to consultants / employees cost recommendations and insight into intent of code vs. text of code.

6 Other Employee Reviews for EMG Corp (View Most Recent)

Great people, no hope for advancement

I worked at EMG Corp full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good work/life balance. Ability to telecommute if you have an issue or there's inclement weather. Great community giving spirit.

Cons

Cliques, once you are known as doing "x," you will never break out of the mold. I agree with another reviewer that advancement is very political. Pay is extremely low in comparison to the industry.

When jobs are advertised and you know people within the company have applied for similar jobs, approach them. Encourage advancement/growth within the company. A LOT of talk is made about this, but it doesn't really happen. The only way to advance is to leave.

SOME of the people are great.

I worked at EMG Corp

Pros

I'd say all of the directors and executives are AWESOME. They seem true really care about the rest of us down the totem pole. Great culture, sense of company pride.

Cons

Pay is down right pathetic for the amount of hours worked. Communication can suffer given that most employee work remotely. Certain reviewers are on a "power trip".

Please, please reconsider what you're paying people (especially PMs). We are responsible for traveling all over, spending hours at sites, stuck in airports, away from our families, writing reports for 10+ hours every day. PMs deserve a piece of the bonus pie at the end of the quarter, just like TRRs and SECs.

There are newer employer reviews for EMG Corp