EMI Music North America
www.emimusic.com 1000 to 5000 Employees

A great learning experience over the last 30 years. No regrets!

DW/BI (Former Employee)
West Hollywood, CA

I worked at EMI Music North America full-time for more than 10 years

ProsAlways a challenge. Working in I.T. there were always opportunities to learn more. The environment was small enough where you could perform a variety of tasks. Never got boring!

ConsIn the last several years while EMI was threatened with being bought over and over again basically caused things to go into a holding pattern. Then, major cost cutting had to be done due to the economy and to position the company for sale or resale. I think that all sucked the life out of EMI.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo advise, since it was managements job to address the sale/resale challenges again and again. EMI is now history.

Good name recognition, bad everything else!

Manager (Current Employee)
Hollywood, CA

I have been working at EMI Music North America

Pros: -Name recognition from being an industry leader -No difficulty taking time-off -Free… Cons: -No bonuses -Performance reviews don't lead to title promotion or increased compensation -Poor leadership… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There is a fair degree of uncertainty due to pending sale of company and overall headwinds faced by the music industry.

New York, NY

I have been working at EMI Music North America

Pros: EMI provides an opportunity to get experience in an exciting… Cons: Uncertainty of what direction the company is going. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on EMI Music North America.

Worked for EMI Music North America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EMI Music North America reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by EMI Music North America employees.