EMMES Corporation

www.emmes.com

Three years and counting at EMMES working with 3 projects

Clinical Research Associate (Current Employee) Rockville, MD

ProsPeople are friendly and willing to help you learn. EMMES supports workers who wish to better themselves through professional development and/or graduate school and can be very flexible with staff's schedules.

ConsVery different then working for big pharma, things work a bit different and for some it may take an adjustment. Many studies are funded through grants and government.

Advice to Senior ManagementSince projects tend to be specific to upper management, I have realized how different different managers and projects function. Some projects could use a significant amount of decreased micromanagement and instill more trust in their employees.

Very supportive of their employees, including continuing education.

Information Specialist (Current Employee) Rockville, MD

I have been working at EMMES Corporation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Job feels stable within company, low company turnover. Very friendly work… Cons: Yearly bonuses not great, but profit sharing makes up for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good place to work, academic environment

I have been working at EMMES Corporation

Pros: Smart people, good hours, and great place to learn Cons: Compensation not based on performance Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on EMMES Corporation.

Worked for EMMES Corporation? Contribute to the Community!