ENSCO, Inc.
www.ensco.com Falls Church, VA 500 to 999 Employees

A very good place to work, ENSCO treats their employees very well and provides a challenging and rewarding environment.

I have been working at ENSCO, Inc.

ProsENSCO gives you the opportunity to grow within your field, is supportive of your desire to obtain certifications and advanced degrees. The environment is very collaborative and the work is interesting - many people are "lifers" and retire with a healthy 401(k) portfolio.

ConsThe communication from Senior Management can be improved.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate with the employees in more detail and on a more regular basis so we know and understand why certain changes are being made and what affect they may have on us.

ENSCO was a fast-paced, dynamic environment, dealing with military engineering.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Cocoa Beach, FL

I worked at ENSCO, Inc. as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: It was a pleasure to immerse myself in an environment consisting of many hard-working, ambitious people. I would gladly work there… Cons: The contract was short and its tail end was on-call. It seemed… More

Ok place to work

Engineer (Former Employee)
Arlington, VA

I worked at ENSCO, Inc. full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The company provides very good benefits - the retirement plans are better than the industry, the salary is quite competitive.… Cons: The company management lacks long term vision. The company culture is bit insular, you don't get to know much what the other divisions… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on ENSCO, Inc..

Worked for ENSCO, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ENSCO, Inc. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ENSCO, Inc. CEO Greg Young . All reviews posted anonymously by ENSCO, Inc. employees.