ENSCO, Inc.
www.ensco.com Falls Church, VA 500 to 999 Employees

I would go back to work there in a minute!

Systems Analyst (Former Employee)
Washington, DC

ProsIt is a true community of intelligent people who are working together to solve hard problems. They seem to care about their employees and remember when you did well and reward you with respect.

ConsIt is family owned, so the stock isn't traded. Therefore it can't be given as a reward--the employees can't share in the natural growth of the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementFind a way to offer a lower level of closely-held, non-traded stock.

Good place to work but had to choose my career development over the company.

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee)
    Springfield, VA

I worked at ENSCO, Inc.

Pros: The work life balance can't be beat and Springfield office is a great location to work. The hours and dress code are both very… Cons: There's a definite lack of career growth potential. In the time I was there (greater than 1 year) my division didn't grow at all… Advice to Senior Management: Ditch the current bonus policy and replace it with something that actually incentivizes hard work. Don't penalize groups that have spectacular years with… More

Chance to work on a variety of fun, technically-challenging projects

Washington, DC

I have been working at ENSCO, Inc.

Pros: Family friendly Cutting edge research and development programs Industry standard compensation packages Opportunities… Cons: Inadequate management practices Disconnect between upper management and technical staff Disconnect between… Advice to Senior Management: Company needs to develop a firmer long term business plan, as do each… More
There are newer reviews on ENSCO, Inc..

Worked for ENSCO, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ENSCO, Inc. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ENSCO, Inc. CEO Greg Young . All reviews posted anonymously by ENSCO, Inc. employees.