EOG
www.eogresources.com Houston, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great place to work!

Houston, TX

I have been working at EOG

ProsStock options for all employees and bonuses, generous vacation package, great insurance choices. Overall an excellent, extremely well run corporation.

ConsI really cannot say anything bad about this company. There are employees here that should do more, but that is anywhere you go. We are thinly staffed, but not overly worked.

Advice to Senior ManagementMost of the management I have come in contact with are very pleasant, they remember you on a first name basis, whoever you might be in the company.

Great folks...systematically about increasing stock price at all costs.

South Houston, TX

I have been working at EOG

Pros: Great Folks to work with. Pay is low for non… Cons: Unqualified Managers; Need to look at professional support drpartmentsand shake out the good old… Advice to Senior Management: Hire Professional staff outside of the engineering positions.There are Grade A engineers… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Couldn't of made a better decision

Production Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at EOG full-time for less than a year

Pros: When I was offered the job, I had other offers on the table from some of the supermajors. When I told a manager at… Cons: Not a single dang thing. Advice to Senior Management: I have been extremely impressed with upper management, especially CEO Mark Papa. Mark does his best to remember all the employees names that he… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on EOG.

Worked for EOG? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EOG reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for EOG CEO Mark G. Papa. All reviews posted anonymously by EOG employees.