EOG

www.eogresources.com
  www.eogresources.com
There are newer employer reviews for EOG

Management could take some of their own advice.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at EOG full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Most supervisors are great, supportive and encourage free ideas to move projects forward to completion. There is a wide unsaid rule of family comes first.

Cons

Management could benefit from taking their own advice by allowing employees to take charge and let projects take their course. Management has the attitude of "get it done at all costs, no matter what it takes". Many times this takes away from the ultimate goal of the project and end up costing more money.

The Center for Management and Organization Effectiveness or 360 degree Assessments by Franklin Covey

36 Other Employee Reviews for EOG (View Most Recent)

Overall a great place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Midland, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Midland, TX

I have been working at EOG

Pros

Sr. Management team is a group of very smart and highly ethical people. Work is challenging.

Cons

There needs to be some sort of advancement for long termnon-degreed employees who have proven themselves to be outstanding performers. The mind-set in my discpline is if you have no degree....you are stuck...no matter how smart one is or how much a person contributes or the level of responsibility they have. If the person is a proven perfomer and has more responsibility than their other non-degreed counterparts there should be some level they can strive for.

Great place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at EOG

Pros

Stock options for all employees and bonuses, generous vacation package, great insurance choices. Overall an excellent, extremely well run corporation.

Cons

I really cannot say anything bad about this company. There are employees here that should do more, but that is anywhere you go. We are thinly staffed, but not overly worked.

Most of the management I have come in contact with are very pleasant, they remember you on a first name basis, whoever you might be in the company.

There are newer employer reviews for EOG