EOG
www.eogresources.com Houston, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Overall, not a bad place to work.

Land Tech (Former Employee)
Fort Worth, TX

I worked at EOG full-time for more than 5 years

ProsFull benefits package for full time employees, small office environment, friendly coworkers, casual dress code, encourages healthy lifestyles for employees, short work day on Friday.

ConsSalaries not as competitive as at other companies for the amount of work expected, some departments encourage an overly competitive atmosphere which promotes the individual rather than encouraging team effort.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure that all of department managers are encouraging their employees to be members of the team, rather than promoting an atmosphere that encourages employees to compete. Make sure salaries are competitive with other companies.

I love working here!

Accountant Clerk (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

I have been working at EOG full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great benefits. Decentralized. Good salary. Most managers there are good managers and know what they are… Cons: A lot of employees have been here over 20 years and do absolutely nothing. A lot… Advice to Senior Management: Get rid of the lazy employees! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company to work for!

GIS Analyst (Former Employee)
Houston, TX

I worked at EOG full-time for more than a year

Pros: GREAT Company to work for as far as benefits and salary go. The corporate… Cons: In my department, the people who focused more on playing… Advice to Senior Management: Everyone loves management when the company is doing great! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on EOG.

Worked for EOG? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EOG reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for EOG CEO Mark G. Papa. All reviews posted anonymously by EOG employees.