Disappointed as more of as Experiment

I have been working at EOIR Technologies

Pros

Projects can be challenging and personal satisfaction to meeting the clients' needs.
Travel to exciting places.
Work with latest products.

Cons

Low salary
Not enough projects
Do not produce turn key products
No supporting documentation for system and architectural requirements and design.
Team environment is more "I" environment
Tremendous creeping requirements.

Careful evaluation of talents and not squander opportunities and diverse clients.

Other Reviews for EOIR Technologies

Amazing culture

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant  in  Dahlgren, VA
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Dahlgren, VA

I worked at EOIR Technologies as an intern for less than a year

Pros

EOIR Technologies in Dahlgren was an awesome office experience and it was my first office environment job. Management was great and would give me positive reinforcement for my job and rewarded me with positive comments.

Cons

Slow-paced; I thrive in a fast-paced environment but that's the only con, and it's not even really a con because I still loved working there

Keep up the great work!

Weird But Okay

I have been working at EOIR Technologies full-time

Pros

No micromanagement; people are encouraged to try new things; salary and benefits are excellent; hours and dress are flexible; many people allowed to work from home.

Cons

Management only communicates with staff when they need something, and it's almost always at the 11th hour. Otherwise nobody knows anything about what's going on other than a newsletter that comes out a few times a year. There is little to no advance planning for anything. They are often inappropriate (sexual innuendo, rude and crass comments about other staff). I'm sometimes worry that they open themselves up to a lawsuit in this regard. And the org chart is constantly changing. Very unstable environment in that way. The Virginia office (HQ) refuses to work with the other offices and has their own staff for tasks that should be shared across the company. Senior management seemingly has no control over them and they ignore all requests from other offices. IT might as well not exist for as little help as they offer the other offices. Employees often have to wait over two weeks after their start date to even get a computer.

Come to the office from time to time and communicate with your employees. And not just when you need something. Make the VA office integrate with the other offices. Let your staff know what's expected of them and don't just toss out new tasks to groups of people with no explanation or division of duties. If you're too busy, then delegate your workload instead of giving your staff the short end of the stick with your time and direction.

There are newer employer reviews for EOIR Technologies.

Worked for EOIR Technologies? Contribute to the Community!