EOK Technologies
www.eoktechnologies.com Fremont, CA

Very Encouraging, Good management team, pleasure to have been working with EOK

ProsI had about 6 years of exp, before i came to the US for MS. I met EOK HR while they came for campus recruitment. I was very impressed by the confidence shown by the HR and management of EOK and the areas that they provided IT services. I joined then as a SAP business analyst in Sales and since the last 5 years have been involved in 5 lifecycle implementations in various roles. I am currently working a SAP program manager with specialization in Sales, CRM and Utilities. Payments are always on time. I am very glad to have EOK as my employer, looking at the misery that some of other dear friends are going through their employers.

ConsWould like them expand in executing larger projects and industry specific domains. Focus on building competency centers and partners with Software vendors like Oracle, salesforce.

Advice to Senior ManagementExtend the management size, so that the company can expand into new avenues. Develop the India offshore development center with more capacities.

Doing some great work in the SAP CRM area, all thanks to the guidance and support provided by EOK technologies

Lead SAP CRM Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at EOK Technologies

Pros: It has been a pleasure working at EOK for the last 5 years. I joined EOK after having some really bad experiences with my earlier… Cons: Have been primarily focused in ERP and DW domains. Would… Advice to Senior Management: The EOK leadership is very strong, and have been doing a great job. The company… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Technology focused company / Glad to be a part of it

Senior BI Architect (Current Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I have been working at EOK Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Working in niche technologies with a strong focus on quality service Very transparent in approach and management Helped me with cross training to enhance my career growth This… Cons: Quality focused and standards driven company Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on EOK Technologies.

Worked for EOK Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EOK Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for EOK Technologies CEO Umesh P Gurpur. All reviews posted anonymously by EOK Technologies employees.