There are newer employer reviews for EOK Technologies

Consulting company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

I have been working at EOK Technologies

Pros

Good if interested in travel

Cons

Lot of travel in projects

More time at base locaiton

7 Other Employee Reviews for EOK Technologies (View Most Recent)

Very Encouraging, Good management team, pleasure to have been working with EOK

I have been working at EOK Technologies

Pros

I had about 6 years of exp, before i came to the US for MS. I met EOK HR while they came for campus recruitment. I was very impressed by the confidence shown by the HR and management of EOK and the areas that they provided IT services. I joined then as a SAP business analyst in Sales and since the last 5 years have been involved in 5 lifecycle implementations in various roles. I am currently working a SAP program manager with specialization in Sales, CRM and Utilities. Payments are always on time. I am very glad to have EOK as my employer, looking at the misery that some of other dear friends are going through their employers.

Cons

Would like them expand in executing larger projects and industry specific domains. Focus on building competency centers and partners with Software vendors like Oracle, salesforce.

Extend the management size, so that the company can expand into new avenues. Develop the India offshore development center with more capacities.

Doing some great work in the SAP CRM area, all thanks to the guidance and support provided by EOK technologies

Current Employee - Lead SAP CRM Analyst
    Current Employee - Lead SAP CRM Analyst

I have been working at EOK Technologies

Pros

It has been a pleasure working at EOK for the last 5 years. I joined EOK after having some really bad experiences with my earlier employer. I really owe my career to EOK, in the sense they heard me out, guided me im my career options and pointed out to technologies that have taken to a new level. A few good pointers of EOK - Apt attention to employees grievances, Technically sound senior management, focus in niche technologies, timely renumerations.

Cons

Have been primarily focused in ERP and DW domains. Would like the company to diversify into CPG, Public sector, O&Gas domains.

The EOK leadership is very strong, and have been doing a great job. The company has doubled its growth year after year, since the last 5 years. Great job, EOK !!!

There are newer employer reviews for EOK Technologies