EOS CCA

www.eos-cca.com
  www.eos-cca.com
There are newer employer reviews for EOS CCA

Been at EOS-CCA Dallas for 7 years and love my job and coworkers!!

Current Employee - Collection Specialist in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Collection Specialist in Dallas, TX

I have been working at EOS CCA full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

i have been with EOS-CCA for 7 years and lately things just keep getting better. The company just purchased a huge amount of debt and the USAM team is so much fun to work on. We built from 0-40 collectors so we have become more of a family and all work together to try to hit goal. Our managers make it really exciting because we are always competing against other offices within the company. The bonus and monthly incentives are awesome!! i won a big screen TV just last month and went to my first Texas Rangers game compliments of my boss! He even cut me out an hour early so i could beat the traffic!

Cons

There is always a bad apple in the group in every call center however lately i have noticed a big difference in the new hire classes that are joining. It seems we are done hiring immature kids and are bringing in competitive, mature new hires which is really cutting down the normall call center BS that sometimes can occur in a competitive environment

the management team has changed for the better over the last year. They work together as a team and make us feel like we are part of a bigger picture. They are constantly explaining on how the business grows and how our individual contributions help the overall success of the company. I love my job and I have never worked for a better team.

27 Other Employee Reviews for EOS CCA (View Most Recent)

Not worth the stress....and there's a lot!

Former Employee - Collections in Norwell, MA
    Former Employee - Collections in Norwell, MA

I worked at EOS CCA full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Decent Paycheck, paid vacation, health bens

Cons

Managers don't listen to you or take you seriously, they play favorites, ignore your emails, male supervisors play "good ol boys club" routine. Bad behavior by other employees is not reprimanded.

If an employee has an issue, listen and DO something about it! Don't ignore the employee. Treat female employees with the SAME fairness and respect as male employees. Not all the male employees are 'hotshots'. And don't allow for bad behavior ever.

EOS CCA is Hiring Collections Specialists

Current Employee - Operations Support in Norwell, MA
    Current Employee - Operations Support in Norwell, MA

I have been working at EOS CCA full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

EOS CCA is a fast growing company that offers a 2 week paid training class for people at all levels of their education and business experience. There is room for promotion and there are many ways to make money - monthly bonus and incentive programs are lucrative.

Cons

We're running out of space! Our company expansion is phenomenal.

To all Sales executives and Management Staff, Thanks for all the support and we appreciate your sence of humor and recognition programs too.

There are newer employer reviews for EOS CCA