EPAM

www.epam.com
  www.epam.com
There are newer employer reviews for EPAM

Great company to work for!

I have been working at EPAM full-time

Pros

EPAM is a large company with interesting and exciting projects. Our client base is a wide and there are large and small companies for whom we complete large and small projects.

Cons

Some projects are very large and comprise many phases. with these projects you can end up working for one client/project for very long periods of time. I prefer projects which are under one year.

Keep up the good work.

176 Other Employee Reviews for EPAM (View Most Recent)

Worked almost 10 years. It was not always fine. But now I can say I'm glad to work here

Current Employee - Software Engineering Team Leader in Minsk (Belarus)
    Current Employee - Software Engineering Team Leader in Minsk (Belarus)

I have been working at EPAM full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

The most modern company in Belarus. First global public huge company from Belarus. Unique culture in company. Best place to start for juniors. Best software engineering processes supported by best infrastructure. Good stock option bonuses.

Cons

The quality of working places in some Minsk offices: too cheap and simple. Salary promotions are not optimal. Sometimes best strategy to get good promotion: leave company and return back later in right moment.

Nice solid place

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Kiev (Ukraine)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Kiev (Ukraine)

I have been working at EPAM full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Solid and mature company to work for, one of EMEA market leaders with particularly large number of employees. This company could offer verbose opportunities and competitive compensations. Management tends not to try to control every step and this comes out in trust to workers

Cons

Not cutting-edge technologies, sometimes support and documentation work tends to require more time over developing. Big structure leads to a bit of bureaucracy

There are newer employer reviews for EPAM