EPAM
www.epam.com Newtown, PA 5000+ Employees

Great company to work for!

I have been working at EPAM full-time

ProsEPAM is a large company with interesting and exciting projects. Our client base is a wide and there are large and small companies for whom we complete large and small projects.

ConsSome projects are very large and comprise many phases. with these projects you can end up working for one client/project for very long periods of time. I prefer projects which are under one year.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work.

Good starting point for a newcomer

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
Minsk (Belarus)

I worked at EPAM full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good starting point. A lot of skillfull colleagues, good social… Cons: They are not really looking to keep an employee and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Worked almost 10 years. It was not always fine. But now I can say I'm glad to work here

Software Engineering Team Leader (Current Employee)
Minsk (Belarus)

I have been working at EPAM full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: The most modern company in Belarus. First global public huge company from Belarus. Unique culture in company.… Cons: The quality of working places in some Minsk offices: too cheap and simple. Salary promotions are not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on EPAM.

Worked for EPAM? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EPAM reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for EPAM CEO Arkadiy Dobkin. All reviews posted anonymously by EPAM employees.