EPCO Products
www.zeroleak.com Fort Wayne, IN 6 to 15 Employees

The most abusive, intolerable working environment I've ever known!!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Fort Wayne, IN

ProsGood Product. Aesthetically, it's a nice place.

ConsMicromanaging at it's finest. It's far beyond micromanaging. Critical, insulting, controlling and down right unbearable owner/s to work for. Stay away! The interview process should tip you off to the Obsessive Compulsive mindset and negative behavior displayed right from the beginning! It was by far the most mentally abusive, horrible way to earn a living!!!

Advice to Senior ManagementMedication, retirement

Worst Company imaginable

Applications Consultant (Former Employee)
    Fort Wayne, IN

I worked at EPCO Products full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good base pay for the position Cons: The owner is a micromanager perfectionist. He will correct/change your emails and letters before going out. He listens to every call you make… Advice to Senior Management: Get someone in a Sales Manager position that can be… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on EPCO Products.

Worked for EPCO Products? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EPCO Products reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for EPCO Products CEO Ric Wiesemann. All reviews posted anonymously by EPCO Products employees.