EPCOR

www.epcor.com
  www.epcor.com
There are newer employer reviews for EPCOR

Customer Service Specialist dealing with customers via phone, email or letters.

Current Employee - Service Consultant
Current Employee - Service Consultant

I have been working at EPCOR

Pros

Amazing benefits and perks with good pay. Socially responsible company who aims to treat its employees right through giveaways, employee recognition at a corporate level and employee events.

Cons

Senior leadership vision and management style does not often flow down the organization. Lower-level management tries hard but there are issues of favoratism, lack of employee concern and inconsistency in management approach.

Motivate lower-level management to empower their employees more and distribute tasks more equitably. Develop management so the excellent work and vision of senior management flows down the organization to customer-facing and ground-level staff.

21 Other Employee Reviews for EPCOR (View Most Recent)

Great company, great pay and pretty good work, life balance

I have been working at EPCOR full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

The pay is good and the local company (subsidiary or EPCOR in Canada) is small enough to have very little bureaucracy. They look to treat employees right, good benefits with a superb focus on safety!

Cons

The Company has entrenched management with very little room for upward movement for middle and upper management.

When there is not enough room to promote look to allow for more lateral movement of employees so that they may keep learning and enjoying their job.

I had a fantastic experience working at EPCOR Water (Formerly Arizona American Water)

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at EPCOR full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

I had the best Leader as my boss for the first 8 years working for the company

Cons

I was on vacation when my next supervisor was hired, micromanaged everything, would not take any suggestions from anybody, I consider that person as a "Boss" not a LEADER.

There are newer employer reviews for EPCOR