There are newer employer reviews for EPMG (Elite Promotions & Marketing Group)

tough job, but rewarding if done with effort

Current Employee - Sales Representative
Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at EPMG (Elite Promotions & Marketing Group)

Pros

-good money and short hours

Cons

-there are only 2 shifts

3 Other Employee Reviews for EPMG (Elite Promotions & Marketing Group) (View Most Recent)

Luxury product hard face to face sales for service wage

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at EPMG (Elite Promotions & Marketing Group) part-time (less than an year)

Pros

71/2 hour shifts 5am-12:30: 10:30am-6pm

Cons

Bait and Switch, interviewer tells you what you want to hear salary range is a lie. Avoid smoke and mirrors routine, delusions of working in airport(FBI background check) for $10.00-$11.00 gross per hour.

Pay sales people fairly with plain payplan, not one you have to decipher: reward hard sales financially: avoiding high attrition and bad morale.

Don't expect a promotion, or for management to have any concern for treatment of reps

Former Employee - Marketing Representative in Portland, OR
    Former Employee - Marketing Representative in Portland, OR

I worked at EPMG (Elite Promotions & Marketing Group)

Pros

The only good things, were the ability to take any days off. This is good because the nature of the tasks they ask you to accomplish are morally objectionable at best and you will need a break at some point.

Cons

No respect at all from management, and terrible treatment of marketing reps, especially women. The commission structure can change at any moment, and in the 3 years I was there, they would regularly reward your hard work and successful numbers, with an increase in the structure. Suddenly you'd be working twice as hard as you were a week ago, to make the same amount of money. Over three years, my pay decreased while my sales increased. Make sense? I didn't think so either. Bait and switch. Not surprising, since that is exactly what we were encouraged to do with customers too.

There are newer employer reviews for EPMG (Elite Promotions & Marketing Group)