EPSI
www.epsi.com Milwaukee, WI 500 to 999 Employees

Company has potential, but changes must be made from the top down.

Sales (Former Employee)
Franksville, WI

ProsGenerous 401K and PTO package. Helpful and friendly coworkers and support staff. Strong presence in the field. Product quality comparable to competitors.

ConsCompensation package changes often, is heavily in favor of the company (not the salesperson). Health benefits not great. Top management leads by intimidation and demoralization. No marketing department, few marketing materials. Lack of clear company direction.

Advice to Senior ManagementLead through inspiration and positive motivation. Demoralizing a sales force will lead to high turnover and inability to achieve goals. Focus on marketing.

Great Company That's On the Move

Human Resources (Current Employee)

I have been working at EPSI full-time for more than a year

Pros: Exciting time of growth. Forward thinking/dynamic management. Unlimitied possibilities. Cons: I have not experienced anything to rate as a con. Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Steer Clear

Franksville, WI

I have been working at EPSI full-time

Pros: The majority of the people work super hard and mean… Cons: Leadership lacks effectiveness. Demoralizing and low pay for the job requested. Not enough praise for a job well done.… Advice to Senior Management: Create a board of advisers. This family father and son… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on EPSI.

Worked for EPSI? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EPSI reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for EPSI CEO Kissak Sarajian. All reviews posted anonymously by EPSI employees.