ER Solutions
Renton, WA 500 to 999 Employees

Bottom of the barrel for your career

Collections Representative (Former Employee)
Augusta, GA

I worked at ER Solutions full-time for less than a year

ProsCo workers were fun. schedule was great

ConsWhere to begin? This place is basically the final rung on the ladder of call centers. They will hire basically anyone. The job is making payment arrangements for sprint customers. Which in itself is easy. Yet just like any call center they add a bunch of other crap you have to do. For example: counting how many time the customer has called in (while maintaining a conversation), reminding them of their due dates, overages, late fees, asking for their email etc. This would be fine IF THEY PAID YOU TO DO ALL THIS. They start you out at 8.50 and you have the "potential" to get to 10.00....wow. You have to bust your ass to get to 10.00 and usually it doesn't happen. They fire people on a whim. Management sees you as a warm body to knock out calls for their client. I made it through training and then got a real job. I would only recommend this as a bridge to something better or if it's a first job.

Advice to Senior Managementpay people more, 8.50 an hour for all that work is borderline cruel.

worst job ever

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
Montgomery, AL

I have been working at ER Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: you have a job and that is it. Cons: they do not treat workers well at all. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great for those who don't mind being underpaid...

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I worked at ER Solutions

Pros: Clients give gift cards if you are able to make a certain amount of sales.... ( mind you most of the customers you are selling… Cons: I don't know if anyone has every heard of the A,B,C payment system, but I think it's something E R Solutions made up to lower… Advice to Senior Management: Great customer service representatives are hard to come by, furthermore, customer service reps can ultimately make or break your company as it is a large… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on ER Solutions.

Worked for ER Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ER Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ER Solutions CEO Steve Hunter. All reviews posted anonymously by ER Solutions employees.