ER Solutions

www.convergentusa.com
  www.convergentusa.com
There are newer employer reviews for ER Solutions

Bottom of the barrel for your career

Former Employee - Collections Representative in Augusta, GA
Former Employee - Collections Representative in Augusta, GA

I worked at ER Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Co workers were fun. schedule was great

Cons

Where to begin? This place is basically the final rung on the ladder of call centers. They will hire basically anyone. The job is making payment arrangements for sprint customers. Which in itself is easy. Yet just like any call center they add a bunch of other crap you have to do. For example: counting how many time the customer has called in (while maintaining a conversation), reminding them of their due dates, overages, late fees, asking for their email etc. This would be fine IF THEY PAID YOU TO DO ALL THIS. They start you out at 8.50 and you have the "potential" to get to 10.00....wow. You have to bust your ass to get to 10.00 and usually it doesn't happen. They fire people on a whim. Management sees you as a warm body to knock out calls for their client. I made it through training and then got a real job. I would only recommend this as a bridge to something better or if it's a first job.

pay people more, 8.50 an hour for all that work is borderline cruel.

15 Other Employee Reviews for ER Solutions (View Most Recent)

worst job ever

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Montgomery, AL
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Montgomery, AL

I have been working at ER Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

you have a job and that is it.

Cons

they do not treat workers well at all.

Great for those who don't mind being underpaid...

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Atlanta, GA

I worked at ER Solutions

Pros

Clients give gift cards if you are able to make a certain amount of sales.... ( mind you most of the customers you are selling to are VERY disgruntled) However, I did manage to get a few gift cards, but that's the least they can do to make up for the poor salary.

Cons

I don't know if anyone has every heard of the A,B,C payment system, but I think it's something E R Solutions made up to lower their employees' pay rate.... i.e. you are hired stating your pay rate is $10 hr, however, if you "under perform" your pay rate decreases to 9.00 hr, if you "over perform your pay rate will increase to 12.00 hr... That's all find and dandy except NO ONE EVER MAKES 12.00 and if you are lucky you will maintain the 10.00.... I have never had any issues with work ethic or performance as a matter of fact my cubical wall was covered with honors for "above and beyond customer service experience ratings" so WHY did I average at 10.00 hr and sometimes 9.00 hr... I ended up resigning there are WAY to many issues with E.R. solutions and the pay is just the tip of the iceberg!!.

Great customer service representatives are hard to come by, furthermore, customer service reps can ultimately make or break your company as it is a large part of customer satisfaction aside from your product. It is important that your employees feel they are employed with an ethical company; with that being said, listen to the complaints of your employees and take them into serious consideration and make a change that everyone can work with.

There are newer employer reviews for ER Solutions