ERRG
www.errg.com Martinez, CA 150 to 499 Employees

ERRG provides good career development in any position

Martinez, CA

I have been working at ERRG

ProsThe people, local, ability to grow quickly in any profession and have a greater impact on what you accomplish that you can not have at larger companies.

ConsLacks formal strategic planning, although general direction the company is heading is known. Company has experienced some growing pains due to fast growth in the past 3 years.

Advice to Senior ManagementDevelop strategy for the company and communicate from the top down.

Financials look good but don't be fooled. Outlook is based on one big job and manipulated

I have been working at ERRG

Pros: Can't think of any except for a few people on… Cons: High school "in-crowd" mentality, extremely hard to break into (if you want to). Claims to be safety orientated. Trust me better to keep quite if you… Advice to Senior Management: Open your eyes to the truth before you head the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Like a big family

I have been working at ERRG

Pros: Can obtain greatly varied work experience Cons: Senior management needs to be on the same page Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on ERRG.

Worked for ERRG? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ERRG reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ERRG CEO Cynthia A. Liu, P.E. All reviews posted anonymously by ERRG employees.