ESI
www.esi.net Virginia Beach, VA 500 to 999 Employees

Wonderful workplace and exemplary senior management

Business Development (Former Employee)
Houston, TX

I worked at ESI full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat corporate management with clear vision, support for all employees, and flexibility. Consistently sought the best strategy and rewarded employees for quality work. HR committed and helpful.

ConsIn Houston...and, division-level management was less supportive. Capable, but not as clearly supportive. Difficult to find anything else as a "con", since any specific points are nebulous and can be found in any employer.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up!

Research Assistant

Research Assistant (Current Employee)
Huntsville, AL

I have been working at ESI as an intern for more than a year

Pros: Good Work Environment . Very Friendly Cons: No cons from my sides Advice to Senior Management: Continue the same enthusiasm Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Mechanical Drafter Intern

Mechanical Drafter (Former Employee)
Kennesaw, GA

I worked at ESI as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Great place to work for interns Cons: none the company is run very well Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on ESI.

Worked for ESI? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ESI reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ESI CEO Anthony Lane . All reviews posted anonymously by ESI employees.