ESIS (Pennsylvania)
esis.com Philadelphia, PA 500 to 999 Employees

Great parent company (ACE) and not so great TPA (ESIS)

Senior Claims Examiner (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at ESIS (Pennsylvania)

ProsThe medical benefits and compensation were great. They have an awesome continued education program. Very nice people to work with. They are paperless too.

ConsESIS is one of the smaller TPA's out there. The claim reps have to utilize a claim system that is very outdated. They have accounts that are very demanding like all TPA's. There is one particular major account based in Atlanta that nitpicks all their adjusters and eventually has them removed.

Advice to Senior ManagementStand behind your talent. There has got to be balance between catering to the accounts and maintaining retention in your new hires.

It was OK to work there.

Senior Claims Representative (Current Employee)
Chatsworth, CA

I have been working at ESIS (Pennsylvania)

Pros: Great health benefits , good 401K, can buy an extra… Cons: They have very, very, limited clerical support so the Examiners have to do most of the clerical work. Because of that the Examiners… Advice to Senior Management: Look at expanding what the clerical department can do for the examiners. An examiner can… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

It was ok, the people were great to work with

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Fremont, CA

I worked at ESIS (Pennsylvania)

Pros: flexible, great people, good benefits, Lots of talented people work for… Cons: Too many of the staff are just not competent. People are in positions in which they have had no formal training and it shows. their… Advice to Senior Management: they never listen. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on ESIS (Pennsylvania).

Worked for ESIS (Pennsylvania)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ESIS (Pennsylvania) reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ESIS (Pennsylvania) CEO David Patterson . All reviews posted anonymously by ESIS (Pennsylvania) employees.