There are newer employer reviews for ESN Interactive

Nice offices, free snacks, but the company isn't going anywhere

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at ESN Interactive

Pros

You can slack off and get away with it.

Cons

No room to advance. Everyone there stays in the same job.

Advice to Management

Get more creative about where you're taking the company and reward people based on merits.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Personally, I love it here!

I have been working at ESN Interactive

Pros

We work hard but play hard too. I've have honestly never worked at a place that was so fun. Absolutely great group of people. Lots of laughing. The company is always striving to improve and is never stagnant. I feel like I am treated with respect and that my hard work is recognized.

Cons

Better benefits are needed (especially a health insurance upgrade and a 401k) to encourage long-term employment.

Advice to Management

Some people will be unhappy no matter what you do. Personally, I am a happy and proud member of this team! As long as we continue to evolve in a positive direction, you've got my support.

It was really good, then it was really bad.

I worked at ESN Interactive

Pros

I can confirm from reading other postings that the snacks are good. They also provide an assortment of teas and coffee.

Cons

When I first started, things were pretty good. Everyone was happy and friendly despite the admitted low salaries. But about a year or so into it, they promoted to people. Day-to-day management changed from an easy going group collaborative to an 80s era them-versus-us mentality. As performance started to slide, so did morale, and it was all blamed on changes implemented by the new management structure. And on a personal level, the upper management was very disrespectful. Yelling, openly demeaning employees, it just got very ugly very fast.

Advice to Management

If you look objectively at the situation you cannot reasonably come to any other conclusion than that your own actions created the situation you are in. People don't leave companies, they leave bosses.