ESN Interactive
www.esninteractive.com Los Angeles, CA 16 to 50 Employees

Economic recovery can't come soon enough so I can leave.

ProsThe snacks are good and you can totally slack off as has been noted in another review. I'm not the hugest fan of the austere decor, though. Nothing beyond that.

ConsComplete lack of respect towards employees. Kiss up/kick down management style. Everyone is very depressed. Reviews are used as a means of scaring employees but it backfires.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your employees with respect. Listen to us. Stop acting like you know all the answers because you don't. Listen to the people who helped build the company.

A smaller company with great ideas where big-picture clarity could go a long way

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

I worked at ESN Interactive

Pros: Great talent, good ideas. A lot of willingness to try new things. Management is open to suggestion, with a "take charge of it and give… Cons: Salaries could be higher. Lack of recognizable "wins" and benchmarks makes it hard to see progress. Not enough communication of… Advice to Senior Management: There are conflicts in every organization... keep management skills up to… More

Nice offices, free snacks, but the company isn't going anywhere

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

I worked at ESN Interactive

Pros: You can slack off and get away with it. Cons: No room to advance. Everyone there stays in the same… Advice to Senior Management: Get more creative about where you're taking the company and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on ESN Interactive.

Worked for ESN Interactive? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ESN Interactive reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ESN Interactive CEO Derek Mattison. All reviews posted anonymously by ESN Interactive employees.