There are newer employer reviews for ESN Interactive

Economic recovery can't come soon enough so I can leave.

I have been working at ESN Interactive

Pros

The snacks are good and you can totally slack off as has been noted in another review. I'm not the hugest fan of the austere decor, though. Nothing beyond that.

Cons

Complete lack of respect towards employees. Kiss up/kick down management style. Everyone is very depressed. Reviews are used as a means of scaring employees but it backfires.

Treat your employees with respect. Listen to us. Stop acting like you know all the answers because you don't. Listen to the people who helped build the company.

reviews filtered by

A smaller company with great ideas where big-picture clarity could go a long way

I worked at ESN Interactive

Pros

Great talent, good ideas. A lot of willingness to try new things. Management is open to suggestion, with a "take charge of it and give it a shot" mentality. Open recognition when you do something well. A comfortable, relaxed environment (foosball, snacks, nice decor, etc). Opportunities to go up if you make them. Good friends.

Cons

Salaries could be higher. Lack of recognizable "wins" and benchmarks makes it hard to see progress. Not enough communication of company growth, good news or clear goals to the floor. The company is a little bigger than it thinks it is.

There are conflicts in every organization... keep management skills up to date, be generous, and make the big picture clear to everyone.

Nice offices, free snacks, but the company isn't going anywhere

I worked at ESN Interactive

Pros

You can slack off and get away with it.

Cons

No room to advance. Everyone there stays in the same job.

Get more creative about where you're taking the company and reward people based on merits.

There are newer employer reviews for ESN Interactive