ESP Safety
www.espsafetyinc.com San Jose, CA 16 to 50 Employees

On the path to success!

San Jose, CA

ProsThere's a great opportunity here to build a path to success by laying a solid foundation. I've learned a lot from my co-workers, manager, and upper management and enjoy the daily interactions with potential and returning customers. I know my position is vital to the continued growth of the company so everyone is very encouraging and supportive. My job duties and priorities are clearly spelled out, so I'm learning from others how to best handle the wide variety of situations I may come to encounter. My ideas and opinions are well-valued here. Looking forward to traveling to meet customers face-to-face!

ConsLots of technical training and expected to come up to speed very quickly on product knowledge.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue providing the learning and growth opportunities I've experienced so far.

There are newer reviews on ESP Safety.

Worked for ESP Safety? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ESP Safety reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ESP Safety CEO Richard C. Brown. All reviews posted anonymously by ESP Safety employees.