ESPN
www.espn.go.com Bristol, CT 1000 to 5000 Employees

Felt valued as an employee, miss working there.

Online Editor (Former Employee)

ProsBenefits—for a part-time employee! Felt very supported by superiors. And you get to watch and read about sports for a living.

ConsBristol, Conn., location. If you're interested in writing/reporting, can be hard to break into a steady workflow because everyone has a beat—and everyone is super talented (the latter is obviously a plus, but I don't think this is a place to get *started* as a writer in and of itself).

Do it

I have been working at ESPN

Pros: Opportunity to Network and Excel Cons: ESPN best place to work in the wrost place in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Working for ESPN Radio, learned a lot about the type of people that end being successful.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at ESPN

Pros: -Working with passionate people in sports Cons: -Favoritism over actual talent seem sto get people ahead More
There are newer reviews on ESPN.

Worked for ESPN? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ESPN reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ESPN CEO John Skipper. All reviews posted anonymously by ESPN employees.