ESPN

www.espn.go.com

My stint at ESPN was definitely a learning experience.

Production Assistant (Former Employee) Charlotte, NC

ProsExperience and resume-booster. Learned a lot about the television production industry. Picked up skills that can easily transfer to other industries.

ConsOverworked and Underpaid. No work-life balance. No company loyalty. No room for growth. Promotions not based on work ethic and contributions. Do not promote from within.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter communication. Build employee morale. Make your employees feel valuable and worthy. Promote hard and great work. Show loyalty by promoting from within.

Upbeat & fun, but you'd better be a team player.

General Editor (Current Employee)

I have been working at ESPN as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: High esprit de corps, a sense of fun to be there, to… Cons: They love their meetings, which can be tough if you're… Advice to Senior Management: Would love to see more national jobs based at their… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Deeply Admired Brand, Solid benefits, Strong Executive Management, Low Pay.

ESPN Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at ESPN full-time for more than a year

Pros: Fantastic portfolio of brands Great benefits and perks Strong Executive Management Resources to… Cons: Very bureaucratic Difficult to move up within the organization Low Pay Advice to Senior Management: Establish better middle management Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on ESPN.

Worked for ESPN? Contribute to the Community!