ESPN
www.espn.go.com Bristol, CT 1000 to 5000 Employees

ESPN is an exciting place to work, where the company as a whole expects employees to eat/breathe/sleep ESPN culture.

Supervising Integration Producer (Former Employee)
Bristol, CT

ProsIf you are a sports fan, there is no better atmosphere. Either in Production or in more traditional 9-5 business disciplines, you will be surrounded with people who enjoy a 20 minute conversation about minute details of last night's game.

ConsEven at the management level, you will work Nights, Weekends and Holidays....you know, when sports are Live. The strategy and culture is very top-down, where the direction of the company is dictated by management.

Advice to Senior ManagementESPN Management was always good to me in allowing me to have a life outside of ESPN. I often speak very highly of the management and simply left to pursue other interests.

Great place to work but salary below market

Vice President (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at ESPN

Pros: great brand cutting edge technology in digital media entrepreneurial culture Cons: money is below market since people are willing to take… Advice to Senior Management: don't let money be the reason why your top performers… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great experience as an Intern

Client Services Intern (Former Employee)
    Bristol, CT

I worked at ESPN

Pros: Great work environment with many positive people that are very pleasant. As an intern was able to meet individuals from across the… Cons: Location might not be the best for some but for an internship is a great… Advice to Senior Management: Make sure your employees are able to see a route… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on ESPN.

Worked for ESPN? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ESPN reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ESPN CEO John Skipper. All reviews posted anonymously by ESPN employees.