ESPN

www.espn.go.com
There are newer employer reviews for ESPN

ESPN is an exciting place to work, where the company as a whole expects employees to eat/breathe/sleep ESPN culture.

Former Employee - Supervising Integration Producer in Bristol, CT
Former Employee - Supervising Integration Producer in Bristol, CT

I worked at ESPN

Pros

If you are a sports fan, there is no better atmosphere. Either in Production or in more traditional 9-5 business disciplines, you will be surrounded with people who enjoy a 20 minute conversation about minute details of last night's game.

Cons

Even at the management level, you will work Nights, Weekends and Holidays....you know, when sports are Live. The strategy and culture is very top-down, where the direction of the company is dictated by management.

ESPN Management was always good to me in allowing me to have a life outside of ESPN. I often speak very highly of the management and simply left to pursue other interests.

293 Other Employee Reviews for ESPN (View Most Recent)

Great place to work but salary below market

Current Employee - Vice President in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Vice President in New York, NY

I have been working at ESPN

Pros

great brand
    cutting edge technology in digital media
    entrepreneurial culture

Cons

money is below market since people are willing to take a pay cut to work there

don't let money be the reason why your top performers leave.

Great experience as an Intern

Former Employee - Client Services Intern in Bristol, CT
    Former Employee - Client Services Intern in Bristol, CT

I worked at ESPN

Pros

Great work environment with many positive people that are very pleasant. As an intern was able to meet individuals from across the country with diverse backgrounds. During time there enjoyed numerous volunteer opportunities and corporate events that allowed for interaction with on screen talent.

Cons

Location might not be the best for some but for an internship is a great change of pace. Company does not provide much feedback regarding performance until end of term.

Make sure your employees are able to see a route towards achieving whatever career goals they have planned for themselves.

There are newer employer reviews for ESPN