ESPN

Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for ESPN

hat

I have been working at ESPN

Pros

It is a solid place to work and a lot of fun to work there. I enjoy being an employee.

Cons

The human resources department leaves much to be desired as they work very slowly to respond to any questions and or comments.

Keep up the good work, but I suggest increasing starting salaries for entry level positions to increase competitiveness compared to competitors.

305 Other Employee Reviews for ESPN (View Most Recent)

A great place to work.

I have been working at ESPN

Pros

Active, friendly place to work. Always something exciting going on or coming up. Massive company parties, like the picnic and holiday party (R.I.P.).

Cons

Human resources is slow accomplishing anything, from contacting you, hiring, posting jobs, and get promotions in order. Sometimes Disney corporate policies are in place that have no relevance to working here.

"Pay for Performance" is a great motto, but I have seen HR policies and politics get in the way of good people with great reviews being promoted while consultants get converted over to full-time employees. It made no sense.

Great place to work, but seems difficult to advance from within.

Former Employee - Tax Intern in Bristol, CT
    Former Employee - Tax Intern in Bristol, CT

I worked at ESPN

Pros

It is a sports fan dream
    They provide a good balance of work/life
    They have a comfortable environment
    Good learning experience
    Overall a fun place to work

Cons

The internship seemed to be more along the lines of cheap labor rather than as company that is looking to develop and hone future employees from in-house. The do kind of tell you that going into the position though

Overall i think that they have done a great job. The few bad apples they have hired on their networks should not spoil the reputation of this company.

There are newer employer reviews for ESPN