ESPN
www.espn.go.com Bristol, CT 1000 to 5000 Employees

Pros and Cons

Associate Product Manager (Current Employee)
New York, NY

ProsIf you are passionate in sports and want to make a difference in the way Fans see it, it only takes a knock on a door to make he pitch.

Conssalaries are low and the opportunity for career advancement has slowed down. there is an unfair advantage between managers and company perspective.

Advice to Senior Managementyou should make sure your direct reports can advance or the product and team camaraderie may suffer which will effect the overall product / efforts.

Life at ESPN

Graphics Systems Developer I (Current Employee)
    Bristol, CT

I have been working at ESPN

Pros: - opportunity to grow - smart co-workers - team environment - worldwide leader… Cons: - very competitive - some huge egos - employees on lower levels… Advice to Senior Management: Take a hands-on approach to knowing what your workers are doing rather… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Working at ESPN

Associate Director Technology (Former Employee)
    Bristol, CT

I worked at ESPN

Pros: Lot of employees really work hard for the company Cons: There is an old boys network their that makes it… Advice to Senior Management: I know the company is 32 years old and many of the management was there from… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on ESPN.

Worked for ESPN? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ESPN reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ESPN CEO John Skipper. All reviews posted anonymously by ESPN employees.