ESPN
www.espn.go.com Bristol, CT 1000 to 5000 Employees

Respectfully Business Casual Environment

Operations Technician (Former Employee)
Bristol, CT

I worked at ESPN

ProsThe overall environment at ESPN is very casual, very friendly and most of all respectfull. Great place to work for college graduates looking to get a head in the television industry. Also great benefits as well as VERY GOOD PERKS.

ConsThis is a 24 hour environment so be prepared to work the over night shift if you are a new hire.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake the time to get to know your staff and the more you offer them the more they will be willing to sacrafice themselves for you.

Overall good place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL

I worked at ESPN

Pros: Work with accomplished individual's from top to bottom. Cons: Office politics relating to advancement opportunities sometimes clouded clear communication… Advice to Senior Management: Overall, keep up the good work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Independence No More!

Independent Contractor (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at ESPN

Pros: Pay on time and typically well. Cons: After being an independent contractor for years and due to Dept of Labor's new regulations, forced me… Advice to Senior Management: Quit hiding behind production companies. If they were too controversial at corporate… More

There are newer reviews on ESPN.

Worked for ESPN? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ESPN reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ESPN CEO John Skipper. All reviews posted anonymously by ESPN employees.