ESRI Poland

esripolska.com.pl
There are newer employer reviews for ESRI Poland

Great Work Culture

I have been working at ESRI Poland as an intern

Pros

1. Great Work Culture.
2. Career progression
3. People are the greatest assets

Cons

Salary is average and increments are low

5 Other Employee Reviews for ESRI Poland (View Most Recent)

Started off well.....

Current Employee - Account Manager
    Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at ESRI Poland

Pros

There is a great group of people here. There is good energry within a core group. However, all are trying to exit has quickly as possible.

Cons

What is up with company? There level of arrogance between their treatment of employees and the customer is amazing. Over the last several years they have alienated their employees and “valued” customers. Let’s discuss the employee first. If you are an employee that has work at ESRI over five years, WATCH OUT! HR will soon be making your life hell. The chance of moving around the company to other jobs will not happen. They will block any chance of an internal transfer. HR will soon be having these silly work review meetings of your performance and your advancement will no longer occur. The management is very poor. My management organization was a joke. The only thing they were good at was to stop my client efforts and to harass me.
    Customers need to wake up. ESRI no longer is interested in supporting you, especially if you are under an Enterprise License Agreement. We are directed to move away from doing business with you. Think about the last time you got a call from your Rep. There is a huge exodus of account managers and these positions are NOT being filled. Check out the competitive market. For you, there is better and more affordable products out there.
    Hopefully, other company's will allow there account managers to support you.

Show your employee's some respect.

ok

Current Employee - Account Manager in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in McLean, VA

I have been working at ESRI Poland

Pros

stability of the company and job

Cons

flat organization and lack of leadership

There are newer employer reviews for ESRI Poland