EY
3.6 of 5 3,796 reviews
www.ey.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Excellent exposure for fresh graduates, but once the 4 years mark is reached, will need to consider other opportunities.

Audit Supervisor (Current Employee)
Singapore (Singapore)

I have been working at EY

ProsGood exposure and large client-base. Good training in terms of technical knowledge and interpersonnel and communication skills. Great knowledge-sharing system and a great database for audit and accounting issues and knowledge.

ConsLong hours, pay and benefits do not match up. No work-life balance. Need to improve on the job management process.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo look at retaining the people rather than employing people during the peak seasons. To consider employees as an asset rather than an expense.

Busy season is busy

Intern (Current Employee)

I have been working at EY

Pros: OT pay was fantastic. People were friendly and helpful. Cons: Zero work-life balance and some client sites were terrible working… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good personal developement, bad salary developement

Advisory Manager (Current Employee)
Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I have been working at EY

Pros: a lot of freedom and authority to work with different clients. possibility… Cons: Salary is not growing equally with responsibility. Very political environment, it is really… More

There are newer reviews on EY.

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EY reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for EY CEO Mark Weinberger. All reviews posted anonymously by EY employees.