EY

www.ey.com
There are newer employer reviews for EY

Great option for individuals interested in working for a professional services firm

I have been working at EY

Pros

Challenging work which leads to good learning experiences. Very good collaborative working environment. High profile of clients. Overall high quality people. Promotes development of employees.

Cons

Work sometimes can be very intense considering the group I work with is light in resources. Partnership path sometimes does not depend on the individual only.

Overall a good place to work. Needs to somehow better communicate experienced senior managers realistic possibilities to become partners at the "appropriate" time

5121 Other Employee Reviews for EY (View Most Recent)

Awesome

Current Employee - Executive in Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Executive in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at EY

Pros

Global exposure is provided & you will get to work on one the biggest name in the industry, which is one of the biggest advantage.

Cons

Its a really demanding job & we need to work under pressure with strict deadlines, which can't be missed, it becomes tuff this way.

Work Culture can be improved further. The steps taken to improve work culture are much appreciated but still there are lot of things where we can make life better.

Great platform to worK in

Current Employee - Administrator Advanced in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Current Employee - Administrator Advanced in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I have been working at EY full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Gain variety of knowledge and experience, unbaised apprOach to all, believes is Diversity and inclusiveness... Accepts all culture wt respect

Cons

Rating policy to be made more transparent and easier to understand at all levels

Keep up the good work