EY
3.6 of 5 4,112 reviews
www.ey.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Great first job out of college

Audit Staff (Current Employee)

ProsThe work environment at EY is definitely a pro, you get to learn a lot of the accounting and audit stuff very quickly, and the knowledge and skills you receive are truly outstanding. Another pro is definitely the people you work with, with most of the people in my office being super professional and knowledgeable, which contributed greatly to my growth.

ConsThe hours in busy season can be very tough, but it really depends on client needs and engagements you are staffed to. Overall, usually you don't mind the longer hours as the environment tends to be fun given that you are surrounded by younger people most of the time.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

Amazing Culture and Friendly Environment

EMS - Associate (Current Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

I have been working at EY full-time for less than a year

Pros: Friendly Environment World Class Workstations Amazing Culture Huge Brand Image People Oriented Belief No Bossy… Cons: Slow Growth No Regular Cabs A little disappointment in salary Advice to Senior Management: Provide Cab facilities please! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Awesome Very much satisfied with the job

Financial Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at EY full-time for less than a year

Pros: Job satisfaction is the major factor at Eny Cons: There will be a severe kind of Work Overload Advice to Senior Management: Share the work with other people such that it can… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on EY.

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EY reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for EY CEO Mark Weinberger. All reviews posted anonymously by EY employees.