EY

www.ey.com

Solid company

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsReasonable work life balance, work can be stimulating, flat hierarchy, good responsibility, excellent exposure to clients, strong client portfolio, great office.

ConsNot always the most interesting clients or work; not always particularly innovative solutions; training opportunities can be poor; not a true meritocracy.

An amazingly people friendly organization that anyone would love to work for.

Tax Analyst (Former Employee)

I worked at EY full-time for less than a year

Pros: Employees are always treated with respect and the open door policy actually… Cons: The packages are not as attractive as in the competing firms and promotions or rotations abroad… Advice to Senior Management: Performance appraisal should be based purely on merit and favoritism by middle level managers should… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Extremely good.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at EY as an intern

Pros: Hard Core Work but good learning experience Cons: Sometimes too much work pressure – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on EY.

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!