EY
3.6 of 5 3,783 reviews
www.ey.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Great place to work!

Tax Manager (Current Employee)
Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)

I have been working at EY full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGreat co-workers, clients and projects. You get more responsibilities as your skills rise. Good relationships between different lines (accounting, tax, law etc.).

ConsMost of the clients are quite small (common problem in Finland). Salaries could be better. International co-operation is a hindrance in practical issues (IT, information systems etc.)

Truly amazing

Senior Analyst (Former Employee)
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I worked at EY full-time for more than a year

Pros: Work life balance, culture, good salary, friendly management, good people… Cons: No specific cons of working with EY. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A brilliant company to start you career with

Tax Analyst (Former Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I worked at EY full-time for less than a year

Pros: Very friendly work environment and friendly seniors Cons: salary package is low as per the work pressure Advice to Senior Management: Increase the pay No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on EY.

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EY reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for EY CEO Mark Weinberger. All reviews posted anonymously by EY employees.