EY
3.6 of 5 4,112 reviews
www.ey.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Stay away!

Audit Staff (Former Employee)
Boston, MA

ProsThere are no pros. People are backstabbing and manipulative, and the hours are horrific.

ConsEverything about it. If you go to a job here, kiss your personal life goodbye. Managers are horrendously inept, and are quick to throw anybody under the bus when they screw up. If a Senior or Manager feels threatened by you, expect a crappy review because they will do anything to impede your advancement.

Busy season averaged 85 hours a week, and I was disciplined for leaving at 2 AM, which apparently was "too early" to go home. I was also disciplined for taking a lunch break. I'm glad I worked here for the sole reason of knowing what kind of environment I don't want to work in.

Advice to Senior ManagementChange the review process. Allow staff to review their superiors.

Lives up to the hype..

Tax Staff (Current Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I have been working at EY full-time for more than a year

Pros: Education, Opportunity for Growth, Pay Cons: Like all public accounting firms, the hours Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Laughably bad software department

Software Developer (Former Employee)
    Cleveland, OH

I worked at EY as an intern for less than a year

Pros: The pay is awesome and you have plenty of opportunities for… Cons: Software department is clueless and the management is unprofessional and pretty shady. They will fire you on the spot if you give them a two weeks… Advice to Senior Management: Do your jobs No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on EY.

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EY reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for EY CEO Mark Weinberger. All reviews posted anonymously by EY employees.