EY
3.6 of 5 3,778 reviews
www.ey.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Fantastic treatment of employees

Seattle, WA

I have been working at EY full-time for more than a year

ProsThis is a company that really values their employees and treats them well. From the extensive training to the laptops they supply most employees to the benefits. A great company. There are tons of opportunities for advancement and for moving to other locations nationwide and worldwide if thats where your life plans take you.

ConsYou may work lots of hours. There are many days where you will get home from a day of work fairly late, especially since this is a seasonal business.

Ernst & Young - Always People First

Audit Senior (Current Employee)
Washington, DC

I have been working at EY full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The culture at EY is always strong and enjoyable. Cons: The transparency at the top leaves something to be desired… Advice to Senior Management: Stop using the term "Market" when it comes to compensation. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It is perfect

Senior Auditor (Current Employee)
Tampa, FL

I have been working at EY full-time for less than a year

Pros: One of the big Audit firm all over the world Cons: Some times the methodology requires lots of documentations Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on EY.

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EY reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for EY CEO Mark Weinberger. All reviews posted anonymously by EY employees.