There are newer employer reviews for EY

Excellent so far

Current Employee - Advisory Staff in New York, NY
Current Employee - Advisory Staff in New York, NY

I have been working at EY full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great people, smart, encouraging, lots of travel, chances for opportunities and growth, benefits are good. I've only just recently started working but I feel this place is a great opportunity for me.

Cons

The pay is fair, but not great. Work is interesting but not necessarily glamorous. There is a LOT of travel. 401k matching is just okay.

4642 Other Employee Reviews for EY (View Most Recent)

People and culture are great, but work is demanding like all consulting shops

Current Employee - Advisory Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Advisory Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at EY full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

More partners actually seem to care about the development and progression of managers / senior managers than I've seen at other firms. Obviously some are still indifferent, but overall there is a lot of support from partners / ED's to move around the firm in any direction that suits your interests / goals.

Cons

Hours are long, just like any other Big4 or big consulting shop. Also, as a manager or senior manager, you sometimes have to take what you can get when it comes to staff / seniors, and if they aren't solid performers, you have to pick up the slack, adding to an already heavy workload.

Generally stay on track - there is a lot of emphasis already on training and supporting people in their careers. Comp is a little low, but that maybe is the tradeoff in exchange for all of those firm funded development opportunities, reasonably generous expenses, etc.

Fantastic treatment of employees

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at EY full-time (more than an year)

Pros

This is a company that really values their employees and treats them well. From the extensive training to the laptops they supply most employees to the benefits. A great company. There are tons of opportunities for advancement and for moving to other locations nationwide and worldwide if thats where your life plans take you.

Cons

You may work lots of hours. There are many days where you will get home from a day of work fairly late, especially since this is a seasonal business.

There are newer employer reviews for EY