EY

www.ey.com

Great experience and opportunities are available at the firm

Audit Staff (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsFortune 500 clients, Public clients. Exposure to C-level employees. Good Salary and reimbursements for expenses, Gas mileage etc. Working with very smart people.

ConsLong hours, sometimes the work environment is very stressful, A lot of responsibility. Hard to maintain a good social life outside of work, especially during busy season.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake it a firm-wide culture that work is not the only priority (more than family, friends, community, etc..). Management advocates this, but supervisors usually don't.

Expect work life balance...with most of the balance being working for your life!

Advisory Senior Manager (Former Employee) San Jose, CA

I worked at EY full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Lots of resources and help, but only if you are "on the right track" and are liked and one of the "club". This… Cons: See "Pros" above, but basically you need to expect to put in 15+ good years just to… Advice to Senior Management: Cronyism, favoritism and cliques are not eradicated by rolling out a new… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Poor Culture; Not Conducive to Diversity

Senior Associate (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at EY full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Engagement Opportunities; Potential Networking; Prestige Cons: Wrongful treatment to employees; Poorly functioning HR system, Little to… Advice to Senior Management: ............................................................. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on EY.

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!