EY

www.ey.com

This firm is going down..

Manager TAS (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsGreat manager and below people
Good name in the market
Good place to start a career

ConsThey are cutting costs: no plants in office, printing cards on printers now, small working space for senior and staffs, senior managers are 3 to 1 office. These things create a low moral in office and everyone thinks about getting to the next level and leave.
While PWC and Deloitte are buying other companies like Dimond, PRTM, market point etc. EY is hiring one off partners to thinking that these one offs will grow the business. They are investing more in audit and tax.
Quality of people is also going down. I referred someone from a top university and they said "he is too good for this place, he will leave us" The company is OK with being mediocre. We use to be much better than this.

Advice to Senior ManagementWake up... you are 48th in consulting ranking in Valut. You think that you guys are the best in the market place by picking and choosing the rankings you like to see. STOP BEING MEDIOCRE!! WITH THE HISTORY OF THIS BRAND WE DESERVE MUCH BETTER THAN THIS LEADERSHIP!!!

Summer Intern

Summer Intern (Former Employee) Cleveland, OH

I worked at EY as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Florida trip.. Short Internship with multiple projects to work on. I was into IT team at Ernst & Young… Cons: Does not negotiate salary. No flexibilities with time. Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great benefits but learning curve is more of a flat line.

Senior (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at EY full-time for more than a year

Pros: Benefits are great (pension, salary, other perks) Cons: Not much to learn, roles are not interesting No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on EY.

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!