EY

www.ey.com

Associate Director

Associate Director (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsOustanding opportunities to grow as an employee in several different directions and senior management supports that growth. Great and collaborative work environment with a commitment to the best quality of service to clients.

ConsPolitical environment that requires a "Champion" to assist you in your progression within the firm. In the Core Business Services side of the firm, it is difficult to negotiate a salary that is competitive, usually being close to 25% less than market. That can be ok for the experience, but you may want to make your time with EY a 3-5 year plan.

Advice to Senior ManagementWalk the talk and stay committed to the people that make EY a great place to work. Hire managers that know how to lead a team of experienced and tenured employees.

Manager

Manager (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at EY full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: People, investing in employee future Cons: Requires longer hours at times. Advice to Senior Management: Keep investing in your people Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Exceptional work culture, people, and opportunities

Audit Manager (Current Employee) Houston, TX

I have been working at EY full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: exceptional work culture and people and access to opportunities Cons: Audit work if you dont like can be the biggest… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on EY.

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!