EY
3.6 of 5 4,113 reviews
www.ey.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

A roller coaster ride at Ernst & Young.

Audit Senior (Current Employee)

ProsFor ambitious and motivated individuals, there are lots of opportunities to gain a significant amount of experience quickly. You also are provided with an exceptional amount of resources to develop yourself. They also provide decent perks for working late and traveling, although they don't really offset those cons.

ConsAudit work isn't the most glamorous. Also, the hours and travel can be grueling at times. It's also tough at times to know that you can always leave to go to private industry for a substantial pay raise. Juggling that with when to leave for your long-term career goals can be tricky.

God hates auditors; this is proof

Senior Auditor (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at EY full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Flexibility. A lot of young people that you can suffer… Cons: Long hours, poor budgeting on teams, pigeon holed into the same job or… Advice to Senior Management: Care more about the people who work there and treat… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Staff Associate

Tax Accountant (Former Employee)
    Minneapolis, MN

I worked at EY full-time for more than a year

Pros: Not much to say hear.... Cons: -Cliques, Cliques, Cliques! -Chargeable time doesn't allow you to network or… Advice to Senior Management: Groom all your employee's and not just a few like… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on EY.

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EY reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for EY CEO Mark Weinberger. All reviews posted anonymously by EY employees.