EY
3.6 of 5 3,778 reviews
www.ey.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Feedback

Financial Analyst (Current Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at EY

ProsBenefits: health plans, subsidized child and elder care, 3 weeks vacation time, funded pension,
,flexible time off, ability to work from home, ability to move around within the organization, stability, opportunities to moved to a different office.

ConsAt times I have worked some with very poorly developed management. But then I have had the opportunity to work with wonderfully talented management , this can vary from year to year. My experience at EY is very dependent upon the quality of management I have each year.

Focus in satellite offices of inclusivity of women seems to focus solely on client serving personnel. It would be nice if there was equal focus from the local offices on CBS personnel.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore transparency with headcount changes

Want to be slaved in the 21st century?

Audit Associate (Former Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

I worked at EY

Pros: Having the "Ernst & Young" name on your resume may increse your earnings potential depending on… Cons: You will have emotional breakdowns once in a while, and they may have lasting effects on how you view your work experiences in the future.… Advice to Senior Management: When you are banking on someone else's integrity and hard work, don't… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Take advantage of your time at E & Y

It Was Manager (Former Employee)
Roseville, CA

I worked at EY

Pros: Working for Ernst & Young was like earning a Masters Degree in fast forward. A high level of intelligence and dedication is demanded and… Cons: Being an intense place to work, the stress level can be high and the… Advice to Senior Management: Continue growing the staff and managers as they will either… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on EY.

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EY reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for EY CEO Mark Weinberger. All reviews posted anonymously by EY employees.