EY
3.6 of 5 4,105 reviews
www.ey.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Great professional environment

Senior Auditor (Former Employee)
Houston, TX

ProsEY's client list in Houston is diverse with many multinational companies headquartered here. EY Gives its auditors the ability to see many different industries. EY offers a very high quality of professional peers.

ConsTravel can be significant as can work hours during busy times. The productive assets at EY are the people, so work hours are directly tied to profitablity.

internship

Intern (Former Employee)

I worked at EY part-time for less than a year

Pros: good environment, staffs are friendly and helpful Cons: very good company but might be long hours Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great company

I have been working at EY full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Excellent benefits, flexibility, and people Cons: Certain times of the year can be very busy Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on EY.

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EY reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for EY CEO Mark Weinberger. All reviews posted anonymously by EY employees.