EY

www.ey.com
There are newer employer reviews for EY

Media Ratings Advisory Services (MRAS) - Deceived during interview process - STAY AWAY!

Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Tampa, FL

I worked at EY full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Overall it is just like any other big 4 when it comes to people. Generally everyone was very nice and cordial. Good pay considering the economy.

Cons

Extreme management issues. Teams are broken into TV, Radio, Internet and International - Radio, Print and TV. Some teams are stronger than others and are very organized. Others however lack strong leaders that take charge and truly understand teamwork. You are encouraged to seek work AGGRESSIVELY when you are not assigned to a full week. Mixed signals from management across majority of teams. I would strongly consider a position in this division within advisory. There is a glass ceiling that no one talks about. Experience with this area does not translate into industry with the exception of current clients. Some managers are not effective at managing time. One in particular is notorious for proving 8 hours of work on a wednesday afternoon around 3:00pm and expects it to be completed the same day. If you are EXTREMELY desperate and needing a job, that is the only reason I would suggest this team Stay away! Look into other advisory teams or the tax/audit side.

Take ownership of the work you are providing to seniors and staff. Communicate clearly and effectively. Manage time so that work is distributed evenly throughout the day, or to your best ability.

5113 Other Employee Reviews for EY (View Most Recent)

MRAS Senior - Biggest Mistake Of My Career!!!

Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Tampa, FL

I worked at EY full-time (more than a year)

Pros

A slight taste of the "Big 4" experience.

Cons

I will not comment on the Tax or Assurance side of the firm, however I would not recommend the Advisory - MRAS group to anyone! Do yourself a favor and continue your search.

Excellent Teaming Environment

Current Employee - Executive Assistant
    Current Employee - Executive Assistant

I have been working at EY full-time

Pros

Team members work together really well to acheive the goals. All of the management is very personable and easy to speak with and receive feedback from.

Cons

Technology changes are very slow in coming. Sometimes work life balance is a bit harder to acheive.

There are newer employer reviews for EY