EY
3.6 of 5 4,105 reviews
www.ey.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Media Ratings Advisory Services (MRAS) - Deceived during interview process - STAY AWAY!

Senior Consultant (Former Employee)
Tampa, FL

ProsOverall it is just like any other big 4 when it comes to people. Generally everyone was very nice and cordial. Good pay considering the economy.

ConsExtreme management issues. Teams are broken into TV, Radio, Internet and International - Radio, Print and TV. Some teams are stronger than others and are very organized. Others however lack strong leaders that take charge and truly understand teamwork. You are encouraged to seek work AGGRESSIVELY when you are not assigned to a full week. Mixed signals from management across majority of teams. I would strongly consider a position in this division within advisory. There is a glass ceiling that no one talks about. Experience with this area does not translate into industry with the exception of current clients. Some managers are not effective at managing time. One in particular is notorious for proving 8 hours of work on a wednesday afternoon around 3:00pm and expects it to be completed the same day. If you are EXTREMELY desperate and needing a job, that is the only reason I would suggest this team Stay away! Look into other advisory teams or the tax/audit side.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake ownership of the work you are providing to seniors and staff. Communicate clearly and effectively. Manage time so that work is distributed evenly throughout the day, or to your best ability.

MRAS Senior - Biggest Mistake Of My Career!!!

Senior Consultant (Former Employee)
    Tampa, FL

I worked at EY full-time for more than a year

Pros: A slight taste of the "Big 4" experience. Cons: I will not comment on the Tax or Assurance side of the firm, however I would not… More

Firm is all about the partners making money

Senior Manager (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at EY full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good people below partner level Cons: Culture has gone downhill, would not recommend the firm No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on EY.

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EY reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for EY CEO Mark Weinberger. All reviews posted anonymously by EY employees.