EY
3.6 of 5 4,109 reviews
www.ey.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Junior

Junior Accountant (Former Employee)
Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

ProsI started with a nice intake who were a lot of fun. The company is a good name to have on your CV. You will be given time off for your chartered accountant exams which they pay for (just enough).

ConsThe management are incompetent. They treat people below them like garbage and hang of the partners like a bad smell. The pay is terrible. You can expect to work an average of 60 hours a week for about 5 months of the year. The work itself will not challenge you unless you are an idiot. You will probably get put in a dark, cramped room while out on audit.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop rubber stamping audits,

Good Experience as a Summer Intern

Summer Intern (Former Employee)
    Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I worked at EY as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Excellent Work Culture, Supportive Seniors, Growth opportunities in job and all round… Cons: None that I can think of. It was a great experience… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The intent is right - sometimes the execution leaves a bit to be desired

I have been working at EY

Pros: A certain amount of autonomy Cons: Too much focus on the $ and not the strategy Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on EY.

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EY reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for EY CEO Mark Weinberger. All reviews posted anonymously by EY employees.